I tried community college and it was not for me; I was just overwhelmed. At Career Quest, it was almost like a family.
Friends make everything better. Including graduation.
Here’s a fact: You’re more likely to succeed in your career training program if you have a strong support system. And who offers better support than your friends and family? The Career Quest Learning Centers Graduate Together Tuition Discount helps you and someone close to you advance your education and career goals while saving money.
- Graduate Together is a family and friends discount available to any student and his/her family members and friends attending Career Quest Learning Centers at the same time
- Invite a friend to join you any time before you complete your program and you AND your friend will each earn a 10% tuition discount
- Discount is 10% of the total tuition cost for each family member or friend attending Career Quest
- Discount will be applied to any remaining tuition balance
- Available for associates or 8-month programs at any campus (excludes short term CNA)
- All participating students must maintain grades at or above 75% to remain eligible
- Participating students must complete their entire program for discount to be applicable
- Discount applies to program tuition only and will not result in cash payments to the student
Call or visit the Admissions Office at your Career Quest campus to learn how you and a friend can both save on a better future by taking advantage of the Graduate Together Tuition Discount or complete this form.