Federal, State, Local and Private Resources are Available
Federal and State
Both federal and state governments offer assistance programs to help you and/or your parents pay for your education. These fall into two general categories: grants and loans.
This type of assistance does not need to be repaid and includes the Federal Pell Grant Program.
Loans are assistance you do repay, like the Federal Stafford Loan.
Third Party Funding
Third party tuition funding often comes from state, local, or corporate entities, such as vocational rehabilitation programs, workforce investment initiative programs, corporate sponsorships or employer assistance, high school scholarships, etc…
U.S. Military and Veteran Benefits
Career Quest works closely with local base and Veterans Affairs agencies in order to help provide benefits for active-duty and veteran students.
- PELL - Federal Pell Grant
- DIRECT - Subsidized and Unsubsidized Loan Programs
- PLUS - Federal Parent Loan for Undergraduate Students
- WIA - Workforce Investment Act
- VOC REHAB - Private Rehabilitation Benefits
- INSTITUTIONAL - Alternative Loan / Cash Payment Programs
- VA - US Department of Veteran Affairs