Many students find that joining a club or activity is another positive way to advance their career readiness and make friends and new connections at the same time. Clubs like Student Council and The National Technical Honor Society offer you the chance to work on cooperative projects, accomplish goals as a group and get leadership experience from doing what you enjoy.
Students at Career Quest are known for supporting each other and celebrating wins on the path to career success. Even if you don’t have time to join one of our organized clubs, there are programs that provide awards and recognition to students who perform well in their classwork. Everyone can use a little motivation, and this program recognizes those small achievements that make a big contribution to your success along the way—even making it to class every week with completed work!
National Technical Honor Society
Career Quest Learning Center is a member of The National Technical Honor Society. Students may participate in this organization as a way to support their success and promote high standards and effective partnerships in technical fields.
The Society describes its purpose this way:
- "To reward excellence in workforce education"
- "To develop self-esteem, pride and encourage students to reach for higher levels of achievement"
- "To promote business and industry's critical workplace values: honesty, responsibility, initiative, teamwork, productivity, leadership and citizenship"
- "To help schools build and maintain effective partnerships with local business and industry"
- "To champion a stronger, more positive image for workforce education in America"
Society membership is an important career and professional investment recognized by education, business and industry. Members receive personal recommendations for employment.
College admission and scholarships are provided by NTHS National Headquarters.