Teachers work with you so well and they get you to that goal. I feel like they really set you up for success.
Making Life a Little Bit Easier
Career Quest students often juggle jobs and other life commitments in addition to attending classes and doing homework. It can be overwhelming. To alleviate some of the pressure we offer Support Services where students can find help in balancing school with the rest of their lives.
We do everything we can to make life a little easier for our students so they can get the education they deserve. Having trouble getting to class? We help connect you to low-cost transportation or flexible daycare. Maybe you need a part-time job while you’re in transition and going to school; we partner with many local businesses and can help you make the connection to part-time work that eases the transition to your next stage.
When it’s time to interview, we can also help find discounted professional clothes and uniforms. As our students say about our Student Services, “If you need something, just ask! The staff is there to help.”
Student Services Include:
- Student Orientation
- Free Tutoring
- Staffed Media Center with Internet Service
- Life Plan Support Services – Housing, Daycare, Transportation and More
- Postings for Carpooling
- Professional Job Clothing Closet
- Career Planning Services
- Community and Employer Contacts
- Recognition and Rewards Programs
- Student Clubs & Activities
- Social and Career Networking
- Job Placement Services
- Student Council and Leadership Opportunities