Words of wisdom for preparing for a successful future:
1. Be willing to step outside of your comfort zone. The greatest barrier to achieving your potential is your comfort zone.
2. Develop a professional network to get a better understanding of the industry and for advice on how to create a successful career path of your own.
3. Be open to new opportunities. You will never know what is behind closed doors unless you open them.
4. Spend time creating a great resume and edit it to target the industry and job qualifications of where you send it.
5. Never quit when you experience a setback or frustration. Success could be right around the corner.
6. Think big, empowering thoughts and keep an open mind.