Lansing, MI (March 11, 2015) – Career Quest Learning Center has increased its Military Tuition Discount from 15 percent to 25 percent.
“We feel it’s important to us to help current and former service members, and their spouses, reach their educational goals more easily,” said Career Quest President/CEO Robert McCart. “This is why we’ve always offered a military discount and why we’re increasing it now.”
The 25 percent discount on tuition applies to military veterans, active service members, and their spouses. Current and newly enrolled students may apply for the discount, which will be applied to remaining unbilled tuition.
1. Proof of eligibility is required as follows:
a. Veterans: Valid DD214 (discharge papers)\
b. Active military members: Valid military identification card or Certificate of Eligibility
c. Spouses: Valid military identification card
2. The tuition discount applies to program charges only. Discount will be applied to student’s account prorated over the remaining billing periods for his/her program.
3. If any recipient petitions for a change in program, the tuition discount will adjust to a percentage of the new total tuition charges remaining for their program.
4. If a military member and his/her spouse are both enrolled at Career Quest, they are both eligible for the tuition discount provided proper documentation is submitted.
5. Students participating in the Military Tuition Discount program are eligible for Title IV funds, but are advised against accepting funding that exceeds program charges.
6. Students participating in the Military Tuition Discount program are not eligible for additional tuition discount programs.
Potential students can visit www.careerquest.edu/become-student for more information on enrollment options at Career Quest.
Since 1995, Career Quest has implemented its mission to provide students with the skills required for employment and/or career advancement, by educating and training them with the equipment and technology found in the current workplace.