Our campuses in Bay City and Mt. Pleasant are teaming up with Michigan Blood to see which campus can get the most blood donated. The blood drive is open to the public and all CQLC students, faculty and staff members. Click here to determine eligibility.
- Mt. Pleasant (2116 Mission Street): Monday, September 24, 1:15 to 5:15 p.m.
- Bay City (3900 State Street), Tuesday, September 25, 1:15 to 5:15 p.m.
Five Facts About Blood & Blood Donation, from Michigan Blood:
- More than 4.5 million patients need blood transfusions each year in the US and Canada.
- Someone needs blood every 2 seconds.
- On average, 1 out of every 7 people entering the hospital will need blood.
- Hospitals can only receive blood from volunteer donors.
- One blood donation could save up to 3 lives.
For more facts, click here.