I decided to go to school so that I knew my son would have a secured future.
Administrative Assistant Online Training & Certification Ohio
Posted: October 15, 2020
Are you a people person? Do you thrive in a collaborative environment? Working as an administrative assistant may be the perfect career path for you. When they enroll with Career Quest Learning Centers, Ohio students can train for a new career and earn a certificate completely online in as little as 8 months.
Keep reading to learn more about our administrative assistant online training and certification program and our 25 years of education success.
What Is an Administrative Assistant?
Administrative assistants play an integral role in today’s business environment. They’re responsible for a mix of computer and organizational tasks, all with the purpose of simplifying the lives of coworkers and improving business practices.
Some daily tasks may include:
- Organize meetings and files
- Communicate to guests and coworkers
- Maintain office supplies
- Generate financial reports
Career Paths for Administrative Assistants
After completing your online administrative assistant program, you’ll have the skills needed to excel in today’s ever-changing business environment. Some of the potential career paths for those with an administrative assistant certification include:
- Advanced word processor
- Customer service representative
- Accounts payable & receivable
- Human resources assistant
- Administrative assistant/executive assistant
What Ohio Students Will Learn from Our Online Administrative Assistant Program
Our fully online administrative assistant program sets students up for success in today’s business environment through our comprehensive online program. Some of the courses you’ll take in this fully online program include:
- Intro to computers
- Business fundamentals and communication
- Business office skills
- Project management
- Desktop presentations
Enhance Your Education with Additional Certificates and Externships
Students who enroll in our online business program have the opportunity to earn certificates on top of your administrative assistant certificate. Earning Microsoft Word and Excel certificates are a great way to show future employers that you know the ins and outs of the Microsoft suite.
Administrative assistant students will also have an externship opportunity. This way, you can get real-world business experience before graduating from our online program.
Why Enroll in Our Online Business Program in Ohio?
On top of earning your administrative assistant certificate from the comfort and safety of your own home, there are many benefits online Ohio students have access to:
- Financial aid to eligible students: All students who apply to our online business program will be in contact with a financial aid advisor. Together, you’ll create a personalized budget plan and determine eligibility for tuition discounts, grants, and federal/state student aid.
- Career Services Department: From help creating and editing professional documents to finding a new career thanks to our lifetime career placement assistance, our Career Services Department is here to help you succeed from the first day of classes.
- No “general education” classes: Part of the reason students can earn their administrative assistant certificate in as little as 8 months is because this program doesn’t include any “general education” classes. The only classes students take are those directly related to the business world.
Earn Your Administrative Assistant Certificate in Ohio: Enroll Today
Are you eager to play an important role in today’s modern business environment? Earning your online business certification in administrative assistance is a fast and easy way to achieve your professional goals.
Our online classes are now open for enrollment to Ohio students. Don’t wait any longer to contact our Career Quest admissions counselors to learn more and enroll in our online administrative assistant program today!