You can text them, call them, email them whenever you need to.
Business Administration (AAS) Online Training & Certification Indiana
Posted: October 15, 2020
The field of business is everchanging. From incorporating the latest technology into the company to improving relationships with customers, individuals working in business must always be on their toes to stay on top of the latest developments.
At Career Quest Learning Centers, we provide Indiana students with the education and experience needed to start an entry-level career thanks to our business administration (AAS) online training and certification program. In as little as 15 months, students can earn a degree in business right from the comfort of their own home!
Our Online Business Programs
Are you looking to start a new career where you’ll put your logic and problem-solving skills to the test every day? If so, then earning an applied associate degree in business administration is a great start.
Our online business administration program prepares Indiana students for long-term career success thanks to our tried and true training method. Some of the classes students will take in our business administration program include:
- Project management
- Intro to computers
- Accounting essentials
- Principles of marketing
- Managerial strategies
- Customer service
- Human resource management
Additional Online Career Training
At Career Quest, we believe in providing our students with all the education necessary to excel in their new career. To cover nearly every aspect of professional success, students can earn various Microsoft Office certifications that’ll provide great value in future employment.
Many Career Opportunities with a Business Administration (AAS) Degree
After completing our online program, Indiana students have the opportunity to land one of these possible titles:
- Accounts Payable Specialist: Put your love of numbers to work. Accounts payable specialists are responsible for ensuring vendors and bills get paid, processing invoices, distributing checks, and more.
- Accounting Assistant: Accounting assistants work alongside and support others in the accounting department. Some responsibilities may include creating budgets, generating financial reports, and processing company transactions.
- Executive Assistant: Be the go-to team member for a business’s executive staff by organizing meetings, arranging travel plans, communicating on behalf of the executives, and more.
- Human Resource Assistant Manager: Help build a strong staff by supporting the HR department. Your day may include tasks such as employment recruitment, payroll processing, and basic clerical support.
What Makes Our Online Business Administration Program Different?
There are many things that set our online programs apart from others. For starters, we provide support to students from the moment they apply up until graduation and beyond. From responsive admissions counselors to the help of our Career Services Department and lifetime career assistance, you’ll always have someone by your side.
Other things that set our programs apart are:
- Tuition discounts are offered to students who qualify. For example, displaced workers may be eligible to receive a tuition discount.
- Our inclusive tuition means you won’t pay extra for textbooks. The cost for textbooks and other supplies is factored into the total cost already!
- Flexible learning from the comfort of your own home thanks to our online schooling option. This allows you to meet weekly and daily deadlines in your most comfortable environment.
- 25 years of education success supporting a well-rounded career education.
Enroll in Our Business Administration (AAS) Online Training & Certification Program in Indiana
Ready to jump-start your new career in business? At Career Quest, we’re here to train our Indiana students in all they need to begin an entry-level position in as little as 15 months.
Enrollment is now open for our online program. Contact us to get started today!