I have pride in what I’ve been able to accomplish—Career Quest has given me all that and then some.
Network Administration (AAS) Online Program Indiana
Posted: October 15, 2020
Crave a new challenge in life? Going back to school and earning a degree may be the career change you need. Indiana students can now take advantage of the proven career training success offered by Career Quest Learning Centers.
For those who have always had a knack for computers and love solving problems, our network administration (AAS) online program for Indiana students could be a great fit. Ready to earn your degree in as little as 15 months? Keep reading to find out how it’s possible.
Life in Network Administration
When you seem to innately understand computers, working in the field of network administration is the best way to put this understanding to work. After earning your degree, most of your day will be spent maintaining, troubleshooting, and repairing computers.
As the world continues to move to a digitally dependent environment, the need for network administrators rises, too. According to the U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics, the field of network administration is expected to rise four percent through 2029.1
Some of the job titles that our graduates have landed include:
- LAN administrator
- Computer forensics
- Virtual desktop support technicians
- Network administrators
Our Online Network Administration Program
When students enroll in our online IT program, they can expect to learn a wide range of information that’ll help them succeed in their new career. Some of the classes that Indiana students will learn online include:
- Help desk simulations
- Supporting Linux
- Cloud support
Enhanced Education with Additional Certifications
Students may be eligible to earn several additional certifications while studying with us. These certifications are a great way to show future employers that you have a strong understanding of the field.
Some potential certifications may include:
- CompTIA Security+
- CompTIA Network+
Extra Benefits of Our Online Programs
In addition to earning your degree in network administration in as little as 15 months, enrolling in our online IT program offers several extra benefits, such as:
- Financial aid to eligible students: All who apply will speak with a financial advisor. They’ll determine the student’s eligibility for tuition reductions and federal and/or state aid. From there, they’ll create a personalized budget plan.
- Career support: All students have access to our Career Services Department from day one. Here, experts can provide extra support with the creation of professional documents, job search tips, and entry-level career placement assistance.
- Lifetime career assistance: No matter how long ago a student graduated, our Career Services Department will provide career placement assistance. This way, no matter what the future holds, you can feel confident in the ability to find the long-term career that’s right for you.
- Flexible learning: Learn online in a comfortable at-home environment.
Network Administration (AAS) Online Program Indiana: Enroll Today
Is it time to upgrade your professional life by starting a new career in network administration? Our online network administration program is the first step needed to jump-start this new career. Thanks to our in-depth courses, students will learn what they need to land an entry-level position within the IT field.
Ready to get started? Our online programs are enrolling now. Contact us at Career Quest Learning Centers to get started today!