Extra Support to Help You Succeed
Adult learners have unique challenges. We understand you may need support that goes beyond the classroom. That’s why Career Quest offers a host of student career services designed to help you start your education, stay on track and succeed in your chosen career field.
Through our Job Placement Center, we can help you find work from the first day you enroll. Once you finish your program studies, we’ll help you prepare for and find that first job to use your new skills. We even offer our program graduates ongoing employment help as their careers evolve.
Career Quest externships, for example, provide hands-on experience, a benefit appreciated by both students and employers. Our Career Center is an invaluable resource for all of the services students need to move ahead.
These are some of the services available to our students:
- Resume and Cover Letter Services
- Portfolio Support – Including an Online and CD Portfolio
- Job Postings for Career Quest Students
- Career Quest Relationships with Local Employers
- Career Newsletter and Job Tips
- Personal Resource Career Center with Computers and Internet Use
- Externships for Work Experience
- Flexible Hours
- Exam and Certification Preparation
- On-site Certification and Placement Exam Site
All graduates have access to continued job placement services.