I decided to go to school so that I knew my son would have a secured future.
Courses & Programs
Career Training Programs Designed for You
Whether you’re a displaced worker or craving a new career challenge, going back to school and earning your certificate or degree is a great way to get started. At Career Quest Learning Centers, our job is to help the people of Michigan unlock their true potential.
Our accredited career college offers a diverse array of programs and courses. This way, you’re sure to start your new career in the field you best see yourself thriving in. What’s even better is that earning your certificate or degree is accomplished in as little as 8 to 15 months!
Graduates of our online healthcare program often find jobs in fast-paced environments, such as hospitals, clinics, assisted living communities, and more. By offering crucial support in medical settings, they can be a vital component of patient satisfaction.
We offer five different healthcare programs both in person and online. Our healthcare programs give students the freedom to either earn a certificate or degree. Additional certifications are available too—like phlebotomy technician, EKG technician, CPR, and first aid.
Medical Assistant Program
Your passion is helping others.
Help yourself get there.
Medical Billing & Coding
Breaking down the medical and insurance language barriers.Learn More
Ophthalmic Assistant Program
Because you’ve got an eye for helping others.Learn More
Medical Office Administration (AAS)
Keeping medical offices organized and patients happy.Learn More
Information Technology Programs
Needless to stay, the IT field is here to stay. With a certificate or degree from this program, you can find an in-demand career in a field that just keeps growing. Coupled with the additional offered program certificates, you’ll be ready to leave your mark in this growing field.
Network Administration Program
Tech-savvy is career-savvy too. See for yourself.Learn More
Network Administration (AAS)
Tech runs the world—but now you can run the tech.Learn More
With an HVAC-R certification under your belt, you’ll be able to assist in the installation and repair of these systems at both homes and businesses. No matter the season, there’s a high demand for HVAC-R maintenance.
Hands-on careers for fix-it personalities.Learn More
In choosing this career track, you’re also choosing to dive into socially vibrant office settings. Through teamwork and focused administrative work, you’ll help organize and drive business success.
Earning additional certificates and landing an externship will show your future employer you’re knowledgeable about this ever-changing industry.
Administrative Assistant Program
The office can’t run smoothly without you.Learn More
Business Administration (AAS) Program
Blending personal passion with logistics & computer know-how.Learn More
Child Care Programs
Patience and creativity are the true keys to success as a child care assistant. If you possess these qualities, it may be a fit for you.
Child Care Assistant
Helping mold the bright minds of tomorrow, today.Learn More
The Career Quest Benefit
While each of our programs and courses are unique, one thing rings true for all of them: You’ll have the support you need to graduate quickly and dive into a new role with confidence.
Since our course lengths range from 8 to 15 months, you can be on your way to your new career in under a year. Our Career Services Department is by your side from day one. Together, you’ll work to improve your career skills while also creating career documents.
Want help interviewing for a job? Our Career Services Department can help with that, too. They can even provide you with tips and tricks for finding the right career.
Later down the road, should you decide to find a new employer, our team is here—no matter how long ago you graduated. We’re proud to offer lifetime job placement assistance.
Financial Assistance for All Students
Being an accredited college, we’re able to offer financial aid to all qualifying students. All who apply will meet with one of our financial advisors. Together, you’ll create a personalized budget plan and determine your eligibility for federal/state aid as well as grants and tuition discounts.
We offer a wide range of tuition discounts. For example, active military personnel, veterans, and displaced workers are all eligible for certain discounts.
At Career Quest, we have an all-inclusive tuition. What this means is that the cost to enroll in our programs is all you’ll pay for since textbooks and other materials have been factored into this amount.
Online Healthcare Programs in Michigan
Offered at All Campuses & Online
Have you always considered your sense of compassion to be one of your greatest strengths? Well, now you can turn that compassion into a lasting career.
- Online Medical Assistant: With a medical assistant certificate, you’ll be qualified to work as a phlebotomy technician, EKG technician, laboratory assistant, and in many more roles. You’ll know how to perform many crucial medical functions, such as taking vitals and recording patient notes.
- Online Medical Office Administration (AAS): The medical office administration degree, which takes 15 months to earn, allows you to work behind the scenes in a clinical setting. You can engage in some of the logistical work that ensures the smooth daily function of doctor’s offices or clinics.
- Online Medical Billing & Coding: The medical billing and coding field includes a tremendous amount of record-keeping and data processing. You could work as a medical office receptionist or a health insurance processor, ensuring patients get to see the right doctors.
Online Business Programs in Michigan
Offered at All Campuses & Online
With an administrative assistant certificate or business administration associate degree, graduates can assist in human resources, payroll processing, sales, and more.
- Online Administrative Assistant: What does it mean to be an administrative assistant in an office? Your daily tasks may include helping other employees get paid via payroll support or by aiding in the sales end of business. Both are crucial to any office’s success.
- Online Business Administration (AAS): The business administration degree takes 15 months to complete. With this degree, you can work your way up to respected roles in any office, such as the human resources assistant manager or an executive assistant.
Online Information Technology Programs in Michigan
Offered at Lansing Campus Only
Nearly all modern businesses, schools, and hospitals are driven by computers. Information technology (IT) is foundational to their filings and operations. For the tech-minded individual, it’s an ideal choice.
- Online Network Administration: Everyone uses devices, and almost everyone encounters tech bugs. With a network administration certificate, you could become a help desk support specialist or computer hardware technician, working to eliminate common tech errors.
- Online Network Administration (AAS): By the time you earn your network administration degree, you’ll have numerous certifications under your belt, all of which aid in your employability. Many exciting career doors will open to you—perhaps in cloud computing or computer forensics.
In-Person Trade Programs in Lansing MI
Offered at Lansing Campus Only
Whether it’s business or residential, almost every building you step into has an HVAC-R system. Due to the technical nature of these systems, it takes a certified professional to maintain them.
- Heating, Ventilation, Air Conditioning, and Refrigeration (HVAC-R): During your certificate program, you’ll learn the practices and uses of basic electricity—as long as they pertain to HVAC systems. After learning this and many other HVAC skills, you can diagnose and repair refrigeration systems, refrigerant recovery, reclamation, recycling, and more.
In-Person Child Care Programs in Jackson MI
Offered at Jackson Campus Only
Children are our future, and you can have a hand in shaping them by joining the child care assistant career. These individuals are responsible for instructing children, aiding their mental and emotional growth, and maintaining a safe and healthy classroom environment.
- Child Care Assistant: Do you know the basic developmental stages of children at different age levels? You will after earning your child care assistant certificate. This fundamental psychology understanding will help you guide and teach the children in your care.
Want to Learn More About Our Online & In-Person Career Training Programs?
Are you interested in learning specifics about any of our programs or courses? Feel free to get in touch with one of our responsive admissions representatives for more information.
Career Quest Learning Centers is proud to go above and beyond the expectations of your typical medical, business, information technology, child care, or trade school for our Michigan students. Contact our team today to experience the flexibility of earning an online degree!