Before Career Quest, I had a job but I just wasn’t going anywhere. Now, I’m ready to graduate!
Earning an Online Degree or Diploma Certificate
Craving a change in your career? Seeking a new challenge or an escape from the monotony you may experience in your current job?
Whether you’re looking to further your skills by earning a certification in a similar field or you’re looking to restart your career entirely, Career Quest Learning Centers is here to help you achieve your career goals.
We can help you find yourself in a new entry-level position possible in as little as 8 months with a diploma or as little as 15 moths with an Associate Degree. To make earning your certification or degree even more convenient, we’re proud to offer online courses for the rest of 2020 to Michigan, Indiana, and Ohio residents. If you’re more comfortable learning from the safety of your own home, now is the time!
Train for Your New Career Online with Career Quest
Whether you’re looking to start a career in the healthcare field or in information technology, our online classes make it possible to prepare to enter the workforce in several fields. Our online programs include:
- Medical Assistant
- Medical Billing and Coding
- Medical Office Administration
- Network Administration
- Network Administration AAS
- Administrative Assistant
- Business Administration AAS
For example, if you’ve been displaced from your job and have previous experience with or an interest in computers, you can become an IT professional from the safety of your own home. From there, you can join some of our other graduates at Digilink Computers, Michigan Works, and other companies.
Don’t forget to ask us about our tuition discount for displaced workers!
Online Learning is Becoming an Increasingly Popular Choice
It’s estimated that over six million students have opted to further their education online rather than at an on-campus location.1 Why? Nearly 47 percent of students said it was because of the convenience aspect and their already busy schedules making in-person learning difficult.2
Online learning has also become a popular choice among students who already have professional experience. In fact, nearly 68 percent of online students are either looking to accelerate their career or switch careers entirely.1
Why Enroll at Career Quest Online?
There’s never been a better time than right now to earn your degree online in the Michigan, Indiana, and Ohio area. As an accredited career college, we have proven experience with online education. With our help, you can study at a time and place that’s most convenient for you.
Some online schooling benefits include:
- Flexible study schedule
- Safe learning environment
- Fast-tracked program with course completion in as little as 8 months
Other Benefits of Online Programs
In addition to having the opportunity to work from the comfort of your own home, earning your degree or diploma with Career Quest offers several other benefits too:
- Financial aid to qualifying students: As an accredited college, we’re proud to offer financial aid assistance to students that qualify for federal and state aid. Everyone who enrolls will chat with a financial aid advisor who will determine your eligibility for aid.
- Relevant classwork: We don’t offer “general education” classes as part of the diploma curriculum. This way, the only courses you’ll take are designed to enhance your knowledge about the field you’re entering.
- Beyond-the-classroom assistance: We know that being prepared for your new career requires more than studying. That’s why we have a Career Services department that can help you with resume building, mock interviews, and job placement assistance.
Enroll for Online Courses at Career Quest Today!
When you’re ready to take the next step to pursuing a new career in a rewarding and stable field, Career Quest Learning Centers is here to help by offering several online degree courses.
Don’t wait any longer to take this exciting leap. Enroll in one of our online degree courses today!