This is a great start to get into an office setting because you can get all those basic computer skills that employers look for.
Medical Certification School Lansing MI
If you’ve always been the type of person who loves helping others, starting a career in the rewarding healthcare field is exactly what you’ve been looking for. At Career Quest Learning Centers, we make your dream of earning a medical certification a reality in as little as 8 months!
Thanks to our tested education method, you can enroll in one of our programs at our medical certification school in Lansing, MI, in little to no time at all. Can’t make it to our Lansing campus? Our medical programs are offered online, too!
Our Medical Certification Programs
There’s a lot you can do in the healthcare field. At Career Quest, we make it possible to train in one of several medical roles, such as:
- Medical Assistant
- Medical Billing & Coding
- Medical Office Administration
- Ophthalmic Assistant
- Certified Nurse Aide (CNA)
Each of our programs consists of hands-on training with our industry-experienced instructors in the classroom. Thanks to their knowledge about your chosen field, you’ll be prepared to enter your new medical field.
At Career Quest, you can earn more than your degree in your chosen medical field.
To set you up for success, we’re proud to fully prepare out students for many in-house and industry-recognized medical certifications that can further enhance your career. Some of these certifications include:
- Certified Ophthalmic Assistant (COA)
- Registered Medical Assistant (RMA)
- Certified Clinical Medical Assistant (CCMA)
- Certified Billing and Coding Specialist
- And more!
We make testing for your medical certification program easy thanks to our on-site certification exam facility. When it comes time to test for your certification, you won’t have to travel far.
Advantages of Our Medical Certification School near Lansing MI
When you enroll in one of our medical certification programs, the advantages extend beyond the classroom. At Career Quest, you’ll have access to several benefits that are likely to help you land the entry-level position in your new field:
- Financial aid to eligible students: Being an accredited career college, we can offer financial aid to all qualifying students. To learn more about your eligibility, all students that apply will meet with a financial advisor.
- Flexible learning: We’re proud to offer flexible learning when we can to students. You can enroll in one of our online medical programs to complete work from the comfort of home and on your schedule.
- Career Services Department: On top of acting as an on-site testing location, our Career Services department can help you sift through job listings, build a strong resume, run a mock interview, and much more.
- Externship opportunities: Students enrolled in our medical programs will have the opportunity to gain real-world experience in their chosen medical role.
Enroll at Our Medical Certification School in Lansing MI Today
Regardless if you’re looking to earn a new certification in the field you’re already in or start a new career in the medical field, we here at Career Quest can help make that possible. With lots of different healthcare programs and even more certificates you can earn, you’ll be prepared to enter your new field in as little as 8 months!
What are you waiting for? Classes are enrolling now, so don’t wait to enroll in one of our online healthcare programs today!